ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Appeal processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nevadawipes

HSMP Appeal processing times

Post by nevadawipes » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Hello friends!

I recently applied for the hsmp review/ appeal. i just wanted to ask if someone has ever applied for the hsmp review and how long it takes to get an answer back from them? do they send the letter back by recorded delivery or just normal post?

Many thanks

nevada!!

nevadawipes

Re: HSMP Appeal processing times

Post by nevadawipes » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:13 am

nevadawipes wrote:Hello friends!

I recently applied for the hsmp review/ appeal. i just wanted to ask if someone has ever applied for the hsmp review and how long it takes to get an answer back from them? do they send the letter back by recorded delivery or just normal post?

Many thanks

nevada!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys!

My Query is been here for 1day , quite a lot of veiws no replies?? Senior members...........Victoria, SYH , Gordon .......please help!!

nevada

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:59 am

Hey m8,
well it var frm case to case..ma review was decided in one day and docs sent to me bak via normal post..not recorded..(i applied frm PAK)

ma other frnds from different parts of the world also got reviewd case in 1-2 days...but i cant tell u how long it will take for ya mate

chill n b safe,
Asim

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:48 pm

asim_khan wrote:Hey m8,
well it var frm case to case..ma review was decided in one day and docs sent to me bak via normal post..not recorded..(i applied frm PAK)

ma other frnds from different parts of the world also got reviewd case in 1-2 days...but i cant tell u how long it will take for ya mate

chill n b safe,
Asim
----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey asim,

thanks for your reply. i did spoke to one other guy from india and in his case it took 1 day aswell. i know it do depend on case to case. anyways wht was ur cases result? guys, anyone else got anymore experiences please share.

regards

neveda

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:20 am

Hi

For HSMP Review Time is 20 Working Days.

For EC Appeal lodged at Post Review Time is 6- 8 Weeks.

Thans

Gaurav