ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bail out on Reporting condition

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alisher
Newly Registered

Bail out on Reporting condition

Post by Alisher » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Good Evening dear Users,

After one month I came back on this forum. I got interview on 22 Nov. 2016 in Liverpool. After Interview they detained me due to we did't match 13 answers & refused my application on basic of marriage of convenience.
Home Office Issued Removal direction as well. They didn't give me inside country right of appeal on refusal letter . But on one letter they said you have a right of appeal against this decision within 5 Calendar days.

I put Judicial Review against the decision. & lodge appeal as well.

I got bail out after 7 days on Reporting conditions every week . But on bail summery they put I have to appear in front of Immigration Office 1st week of March.

I have a question what shall I do. They are trying to deport me. Even My JR & appeal is pending.
I don't know what to do. Any advise for me please.

noajthan

Re: Bail out on Reporting condition

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:03 pm

You can get up to speed on the process you find yourself trapped inside, here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... val-v2.pdf

and here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ons-v1.pdf
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Bail out on Reporting condition

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:38 pm

You must appear before a chief immigration officer for a bail review, and must attend with your surety.

You could lodge your appeal, as it is under Regulation 26, However having that appeal, does not preclude removal.

You can file the appeal for sure.

If they fail to give a right of appeal, then that is unlawful.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors