ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible to change the sponser(CoS) on ICT T2 LTS visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harishdahiya
Newly Registered

Is it possible to change the sponser(CoS) on ICT T2 LTS visa

Post by harishdahiya » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi,

First of qudos to all of you for running such a informational site.

I searched through lot of topics but did find an answer to my type of query. Apology if someone have already posted it and you have given a response to it.

I like to know if change of Sponsor (Cos) is applicable to ICT T2 LTS visa holder. Or in more simpler term can a ICT T2 LTS visa holder change his employer as ICT T2 to any visa type is not possible except to a dependent without cooling of period.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Is it possible to change the sponser(CoS) on ICT T2 LTS

Post by poper » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:08 pm

harishdahiya wrote:Hi,

First of qudos to all of you for running such a informational site.

I searched through lot of topics but did find an answer to my type of query. Apology if someone have already posted it and you have given a response to it.

I like to know if change of Sponsor (Cos) is applicable to ICT T2 LTS visa holder. Or in more simpler term can a ICT T2 LTS visa holder change his employer as ICT T2 to any visa type is not possible except to a dependent without cooling of period.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Switch possible only if Tier 2 ICT processed before April 2011, else 1 year cool off period applies and application will need to be processed from home country as a fresh entry clearance.
Main applicant can switch to Tier 2 Dependent within UK without cool off
Hope this answers

Read FAQs
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 98916.html
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

harishdahiya
Newly Registered

Re: Is it possible to change the sponser(CoS) on ICT T2 LTS

Post by harishdahiya » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Thanks for clearing the doubt....