ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Team Signature Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luckier
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Team Signature Query

Post by luckier » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi All Members and Gurus,

I'm under T1 Ent team 50k route I have done almost all my documentation and had few queries before I submit my extension.

As a T1 Ent team when we submitting CT 41G where the reporting is done online and at the signature field - only one director's signature is required for declration.

1. So does it effect another team member as there was no signature of him ?

2.Also same case in the Management Accounts - only one director needs to approve on behalf of the board
Does it be any problem if there is one Director signature ?

3. One more question - My accountant prepared a letter for my visa extension and he emailed me digital copy where his signature is in digital
Will this be okay ? Or he needs to manually sign the letter ?

4. In the Application Form at section 5 : Consent for the Home Office to Request Verification Checks

It asks : If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration :

So in this section each of T1 Ent team must sign ? as we share business account only
and we transferred DL amount from our individual personal accounts

Seniors and Gurus Please advise as I'm very much close to my extesnion

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Team Signature Query

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:55 am

As a T1 Ent team when we submitting CT 41G where the reporting is done online and at the signature field - only one director's signature is required for declration.
1. So does it effect another team member as there was no signature of him ?
There is no CT41G online reporting. There is CT600 and you can get a copy of that as it is digital, you or your team member can sign your own copies.
2.Also same case in the Management Accounts - only one director needs to approve on behalf of the board
Does it be any problem if there is one Director signature ?
Get your own copy and sign your own copy. These are all copies. why not sign your own ?????
3. One more question - My accountant prepared a letter for my visa extension and he emailed me digital copy where his signature is in digital
Will this be okay ? Or he needs to manually sign the letter ?
If you have not joined or taken over an existing business, your accountant letter is useless and is not a relevant evidence. It does not matter what it is
4. In the Application Form at section 5 : So in this section each of T1 Ent team must sign ?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

luckier
Newly Registered

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Team Signature Query

Post by luckier » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:52 am

Hi Zimba88 Thanks for your reply
There is no CT41G online reporting. There is CT600 and you can get a copy of that as it is digital, you or your team member can sign your own copies.
Yes sorry it was CT600 - As I said the reporting was done online and in the actual report which we have submitted was signed by me with my full name and date of submitting the form

Now getting the copy of that page and signing by other team member and inserting that date when the form is submitted - Does it all look okay as I'm not sure how HO considers this as it was alread submitted to HMRC Please suggest

Get your own copy and sign your own copy. These are all copies. why not sign your own ?????
The reason why I'm not signing my own copy is because

In management accounts > Directors Report page - Accountant has mentioned that

This report was approved by the board on …………………… and signed on its behalf by

Name of Director 1
Director

So in this case what you are suggesting is that to - get take two copies from accountant one for myself and other for my team member so in each of uc copy the Directors Report should be signed by the applicant itself - Is that what you are saying ?

Does it be okay as in the report it was mentioned that it was approved by board and signed on its behalf ?
Does the wording needs to be changed if we want to sign our own copy ?

Another question -
When submitting the application form - As I am a T1 Ent team with 2 dependents
I am thinking that all 2 Main Applicants along with dependents needs to submit in one ROYAL MAIL NEXT DELIVERY bag is that right process ?
Or do we need submit separate each Main Applicants (T1 Ent team ) separate ?