ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entrepreneur visa to spouse

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aliamjad
Newly Registered

entrepreneur visa to spouse

Post by aliamjad » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:04 am

Hi I am currently on entrepreneur visa tier 1 . I am married to a British born. she has a good job and earning more than 40k. we have a joint mortgage account and all other spouse visa documents are available.

The issue is unfortunatly my business did not go well and I sustained heavy losses and I had to do a job to support my family which I was not allowed to do on my entrepreneur visa ( I used my NI for this job). Also my business is still running but under losses.

Please advise on below:

-How my job history will affect my spouse visa application.
-Do I need to tell home office I was doing a job.
-If No then what are the other options.
-if yes then do I have to show my job income in financial requirement section of the spouse visa form when my wife fulfil the requirment which is minimum earning of around 19K.
-Please also provide any other useful advice how can I avoid breach of immigration law or any deception.

Thank you so much in advance

noajthan

Re: entrepreneur visa to spouse

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:42 am

Most unfortunate.
Its not a condition of T1E that enterprise makes a profit.

All material facts need to be declared.
Your activities in UK will be a matter of record and all submitted information needs to crosscheck and tally with previous information on file.

You appear to have already breached immigration rules by working for someone.
The outcome of a spouse application will depend if HO views this as a vexatious and/or frivolous application as well as dealing with the breach itself.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: entrepreneur visa to spouse

Post by ohara » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:22 am

aliamjad wrote:-Please also provide any other useful advice how can I avoid breach of immigration law or any deception.
Don't breach your visa conditions, don't try to hide anything, and certainly do not ever lie to any UK government department or agency.

If you have ambitions of British citizenship, be aware that you have almost certainly attracted the 10 year ban due to your illegal work :!: