ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajinikanth
Newly Registered

Spouse visa

Post by Rajinikanth » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Dear all,
In February 2017, my husband is going to apply for his spouse visa to join me in UK. I am a British citizen, currently working in UK for an annual salary more than £19,000. We got married in June 2016, my husband is in India at the moment.

I am in search of ‘property inspection’ companies, any suggestions please.

In November 2016, a photocopy of my passport has been attested by a solicitor. Will it be valid until Feb 2017? Can I still use them? Or do I need to get a fresh attestation?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Rajinikanth wrote:I am in search of ‘property inspection’ companies, any suggestions please.
Recommendations or names of companies not permitted on the forum (re akin to advertising). What type of property do you live in that you think you need a property inspection report?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rajinikanth
Newly Registered

Post by Rajinikanth » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 pm

CR001 wrote:
Rajinikanth wrote:I am in search of ‘property inspection’ companies, any suggestions please.
Recommendations or names of companies not permitted on the forum (re akin to advertising). What type of property do you live in that you think you need a property inspection report?
Thank for your reply :)

I live with my parents (the property is owned by my parents). It's a 3 bedroom house (hence plenty of room for me and my husband to live alongside my parents).

I have found few property inspection companies. But I am not sure how to check their validity. How can I be sure, they are genuine people? is there any way to find out?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:25 pm

A property inspection report is NOT mandatory and is usually required if you live in a home of multiple occupation with people not related to you.

Submit the property documents proving ownership and a letter from your parents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:49 pm

A Property Inspection Report/Certificate may be able to be obtained via your local council.

Rajinikanth
Newly Registered

Post by Rajinikanth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:05 pm

CR001 wrote:A property inspection report is NOT mandatory and is usually required if you live in a home of multiple occupation with people not related to you.

Submit the property documents proving ownership and a letter from your parents.
Thank you for your reply.

Do i need to get my passports attested again? or the ones I already did is enough?

Rajinikanth
Newly Registered

Post by Rajinikanth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 pm

walker wrote:A Property Inspection Report/Certificate may be able to be obtained via your local council.
Thank you for your reply.

Do i need to get my passports attested again? or the ones I already did is enough?