ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Happy85
India

ILR

Post by Happy85 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:10 pm

hi guys, i applied my ilr in august 2016 i'vent receive anything from home office. i did my bio-metric in august but after that no any news from home office. actually i was on tier-1. i got my visa on 2011 that time i show some business but i didn't pay my tax after that when i apply for extend my visa i pay for tax that year and this year finally this year when i would apply for ilr s many people told me you have to clear your taxes because a person who didn't paid his taxes he can't get ilr so before i applied my ilr i talked to hmrc they gave me some installment so now i'm paying every month. now my question is why home office is doing delay for issue ilr and if i pay my amendment tax late, do i have any problems because i heard too many people who applied for ILR who paid late taxes they did not get visa.

Many Thanks.
Rajesh

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 pm

The Home Office frequently refuse ILR when they believe that amendments were only made prior to submitting an ILR application in order to secure the visa.

Search the forum and you will find numerous examples.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Happy85
India

Re: ILR

Post by Happy85 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:34 am

hi so what i need to do , when i extend my visa i paid my tax but i didn't paid for that year when i applied for tier-1(hsmp) 2011, but when i extend my visa in 2013 i paid taxes. even i paid for last year , first when i applied for tier-1 that time my accountant was different he did not gave me any information about tax return but last time when i changed my accountant he checked my previous record and gave me advice you did not pay your tax for 2011 so i called hmrc and they gave me some installment to pay all the taxes. so now what will be happen next, i still waiting for my reply from home office.
many thanks