ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imi87
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by imi87 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:02 am

Hello

I would like to share my ilr success story. I came to uk in December 2006. I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa (as a team) back in April 16. I appeared for an interview on july 20th and was still waiting for the decision till 12th December. I varied my application on 13th December at PSO Sheffield. I was not expecting same day decision as my passport were sent with tier 1 ent ext visa application but I was surprised that they already had my passport. the whole process went smoothly apart from biometric as I had to give to it four times though they kept on apologising and even refunded me £63 for out of hours appointment. the whole process only took 90 mins. I was in for my appointment 745am and I left the building at 915am. no questions were asked from me regarding my previous tier ent ext application.

I kept everything simple and did not provide anything extra apart from the documents needed for the application I-e life in uk test and photocopies of degree and passport (sent with tier 1 ent application).

I wish others good luck with their applications.

samaygrg

Re: Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by samaygrg » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:55 am

Congratulations mate!!!

imi87 wrote:Hello

I would like to share my ilr success story. I came to uk in December 2006. I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa (as a team) back in April 16. I appeared for an interview on july 20th and was still waiting for the decision till 12th December. I varied my application on 13th December at PSO Sheffield. I was not expecting same day decision as my passport were sent with tier 1 ent ext visa application but I was surprised that they already had my passport. the whole process went smoothly apart from biometric as I had to give to it four times though they kept on apologising and even refunded me £63 for out of hours appointment. the whole process only took 90 mins. I was in for my appointment 745am and I left the building at 915am. no questions were asked from me regarding my previous tier ent ext application.

I kept everything simple and did not provide anything extra apart from the documents needed for the application I-e life in uk test and photocopies of degree and passport (sent with tier 1 ent application).

I wish others good luck with their applications.

nicefriendzz
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by nicefriendzz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:49 am

hi imi87,
kindly can you please help me as I am planning to vary my application the only question is did you apply within 28 of completing your 10 years or you have completed exactly 10 years and then applied .kindly reply me as quick as possible as I have very short time for decision.thanks