ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN questions 1.45 onwards - occupation etc

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SisterNura
Newly Registered

Form AN questions 1.45 onwards - occupation etc

Post by SisterNura » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:47 pm

hi,

I have been searching the forum and on google but can't really find much regarding the occupation section on form AN. Out of my 5 qualifiying years as an EEA citizen I have been a full time student for 3 years and then working full time. I applied for permanent residence card last year and got it. Since then, I have been staying at home with my newborn (I quit my job after maternity leave) and only started studying full time again recently, meaning i don't currently have an income nor do i pay tax. i don't know which box to tick for question 1.46 (are you...an employee? etc) and what to answer to question 1.49 regarding tax office reference. I have listed my short employment history in 1.50 but just very unclear about questions 1.46-1.49. could anyone please clarify?

On another note, i have been reading that people apply for naturalisation and passport at the same time, but how does that work? again, internet searches have not been proven very useful.

many thanks!

pentaya
India

Re: Form AN questions 1.45 onwards - occupation etc

Post by pentaya » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:03 pm

call HMRC and request for last 6 years work history. Simply, Just submit that document :)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:05 pm

So your current occupation seems to be student.
Or homemaker.

Search JCAP for joint service.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:11 pm

pentaya wrote:call HMRC and request for last 6 years work history. Simply, Just submit that document :)
No need to keep repeat posting this exact same statement to be the last post or the one end of the topic. You have posted once, which is sufficient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pentaya
India

Post by pentaya » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
pentaya wrote:call HMRC and request for last 6 years work history. Simply, Just submit that document :)
No need to keep repeat posting this exact same statement to be the last post or the one end of the topic. You have posted once, which is sufficient.
I have pressed twice submitted.