ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mcr2013

Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:00 am

Helo bro

I would really appreciate if u plz help me. My friend is in exactly same situation he applied for extension but documents are still with HO meanwhile he completed 10 years n he booked appointment on window on 28 December but he does not know how to vary the application. 2nsly does he need to e mail HO to vary application or fill any for? 2nsly if u have any formate of covering letter n u provide us would be great thamx

imi87
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by imi87 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

I would suggest that he uses services of a solicitor. its not something that he can do on his own. its slightly complicated. tell him if money is not an issue then get a good solicitor and get him to prepare his application.

also do not contact HO before the application. you tell them about variation of your application on the day.

mcr2013

Re: Tier 1 Ent ext visa application to ilr sucess story

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:26 pm

mcr2013 wrote:Helo bro

I would really appreciate if u plz help me. My friend is in exactly same situation he applied for extension but documents are still with HO meanwhile he completed 10 years n he booked appointment on window but he does not know how to vary the application. 2nsly does he need to e mail HO to vary application or fill any for? 2nsly if u have any formate of covering letter n u provide us would be great thamx