ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student married with DLR applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Student married with DLR applicant

Post by khalidhaku » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per Miss Casa instruction I made new thread here. I hope you respected members give me helpful reply:-

I got DLR in July 2012 and extended for next 3 years on Dec 15 and my ILR due in Dec 18 (will apply one month before). I came in this country with my family wife and two sons on visit visa. Applied political asylum which was refused and after 3-1/2 years got DLR (6 years route) in 2012.

My actual point is that my son got married in Aug 2015 and live together since with my daughter in law (she is due for baby in Jun 2017), she came as student (her visa will expire in OCT 2017). My son doing job with £17000/- annual salary and my daughter in law got part time job (20 hours) annual approx £7500/-, I need advise can we apply her visa on spouse category or 3 years DLR, and I already mentioned that her visa will expire in Oct 17, so when we will apply for that or one month before on expiry of her visa. I also let you know that my son and daughter in law already registered their marriage in city council after approval of home office letter which was sent by city council for approval.

Your kind help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

zeedi
Newly Registered

Re: Student married with DLR applicant

Post by zeedi » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:37 pm

khalidhaku wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,

As per Miss Casa instruction I made new thread here. I hope you respected members give me helpful reply:-

I got DLR in July 2012 and extended for next 3 years on Dec 15 and my ILR due in Dec 18 (will apply one month before). I came in this country with my family wife and two sons on visit visa. Applied political asylum which was refused and after 3-1/2 years got DLR (6 years route) in 2012.

My actual point is that my son got married in Aug 2015 and live together since with my daughter in law (she is due for baby in Jun 2017), she came as student (her visa will expire in OCT 2017). My son doing job with £17000/- annual salary and my daughter in law got part time job (20 hours) annual approx £7500/-, I need advise can we apply her visa on spouse category or 3 years DLR, and I already mentioned that her visa will expire in Oct 17, so when we will apply for that or one month before on expiry of her visa. I also let you know that my son and daughter in law already registered their marriage in city council after approval of home office letter which was sent by city council for approval.

Your kind help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi, this is good question. I hope respected members will give you best answer. Pray for you. Regards

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Dear Members,

Please need your kind attention on my point of request.

Thanks & Regards,

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Thanks for reply.

But point is that why new born baby's cards they mentioned 'No recourse of public fund' whereas father of child have all liberty i.e getting jobs or benefits. Why not baby?

Thanks & Regards