ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alisha hussain
Newly Registered

Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by alisha hussain » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:09 am

hi there,
I applied a spouse visa from Pakistan online on 26-11-16 on priority visa service and completed my biometric on 28-11-16.
my husband sent all supporting documents to home office in Sheffield on 7-12-16,which he received back within two days on 9-12-16,including financial form and online application form signed by me .
my quires are
(1) we have not received any acknowledgement through email yet ?
(2)the documents were returned that quick which was worrying and why does it include all original forms ,I guess home office is supposed to keep them
(3)I am worried that my husband has used the wrong address because there are so many different addresses for Sheffield home office the address he used was
UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX
is this the right address please help me
thanks

noajthan

Re: Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:33 am

No need for multiple repeated posts of same question all over forum. Kindly continue with this topic (only).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

innovation2000

Re: Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by innovation2000 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello
1.I am not sure about acknowledgement through email but form has already submitted online so no need for acknowledgement.
2.When you sent all the documents, HO copy all these documents and process the application.HO had returned the original documents to you as per new policy.
3.Address is okay and I know few people who had received their documents within three days from Sheffield which is unbelievable but atleast excellent service for return of original documents
Here is a link to read about what will happen next with your application

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan

Best Wishes
Regards