ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 VIsa refusal for job advertisement in NHS job

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oliviaphua
Newly Registered

Tier 2 VIsa refusal for job advertisement in NHS job

Post by oliviaphua » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to have some advice please.

I have the reply from the Home Office regarding my Tier 2 General Visa application. Unfortunately, the Home office has refused my application. The reason of refusal is the sponsor has not performed an appropriate resident labour market test as defined in Appendix A and in the codes of Practice. The detail for the reason is that the job I wish to apply has not been advertised in the Jobcentre Plus, Jobcentre online.

My questions are:
1. Is it correct that job advertised in the NHS jobs website is automatically mirrored to Universal Jobmatch as per the working relations between the NHS and Goverment of UK?
2. Or do you have to manually log in to the Universal Jobmatch for a seperate advertisement?
3. Will the vacancy reference number be the same or would it be different?
4. Do you think this is a case of working error by Home office and should I seek for administrative review of the decision?
5. Basically what should I do next please?

Thank you so much.

noajthan

Re: Tier 2 VIsa refusal for job advertisement in NHS job

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

oliviaphua wrote:Hello everyone,

I would like to have some advice please.

I have the reply from the Home Office regarding my Tier 2 General Visa application. Unfortunately, the Home office has refused my application. The reason of refusal is the sponsor has not performed an appropriate resident labour market test as defined in Appendix A and in the codes of Practice. The detail for the reason is that the job I wish to apply has not been advertised in the Jobcentre Plus, Jobcentre online.

My questions are:
1. Is it correct that job advertised in the NHS jobs website is automatically mirrored to Universal Jobmatch as per the working relations between the NHS and Goverment of UK?
2. Or do you have to manually log in to the Universal Jobmatch for a seperate advertisement?
3. Will the vacancy reference number be the same or would it be different?
4. Do you think this is a case of working error by Home office and should I seek for administrative review of the decision?
5. Basically what should I do next please?

Thank you so much.
2) When you say "you" you do mean the employer and not you, don't you?

4) From minimal information supplied, and caseworker's analysis of full case, it sounds like employer has made the boo boo.
And if its something to do with NHS they really should know their stuff by now.

5) Employer to sort this out. Some learnings and internal training likely to be required.

May be prudent to work on a Plan B for yourself.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.