ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused - TOEIC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

long_wait
Newly Registered

ILR refused - TOEIC

Post by long_wait » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi,
Could anyone tell me how long does FTT take to give the result of an appeal hearing? My ILR been refused (toeic + bank statement issues) with in country appeal right and appeal been heard on 3rd November, 2016. Still waiting for the outcome :(

yahyaa
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR refused

Post by yahyaa » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 pm

I would say it varies, however here is my timetable-

Applied (T1 Ent): July 2013
Interviewed: September 2013
Refused: November 2013

Appealed (FtT): December 2013
Appeal heard & dismissed: April 2014

Applied for permission to appealed to the UT: May 2014
Permission allowed: June 2014
Appeal heard at the UT and FtT's decision was set aside on the same day: July 2014
Further hearing to remake the decision at the UT: September 2014
Appeal allowed (decision): October 2014

Passport & BRP received: December 2014

ukishometoo
Newly Registered

Post by ukishometoo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:33 pm

long_wait wrote:Hi,
Could anyone tell me how long does FTT take to give the result of an appeal hearing? My ILR been refused (toeic + bank statement issues) with in country appeal right and appeal been heard on 3rd November, 2016. Still waiting for the outcome :(
Hi Long Wait,

Could I ask how long did you have to wait for the appeal? Many thanks

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 am

ukishometoo wrote:
long_wait wrote:Hi,
Hi Long Wait,

Could I ask how long did you have to wait for the appeal? Many thanks
Hi ukishometoo,

My visa refused in October, 2015; launched appeal in November, 2015; FTT gave me hearing date in July, 2016; appeal heard in November, 2016- yup! I had to wait a whole bloody year :evil:

To Gurus,

Ftt allowed my appeal on 9th of December, 2016 but I received a letter from tribunal yesterday that an application been launched on 14th December for a permission to appeal UT. Does it mean HO asking permission to appeal against FTT's decision? I am fade up and annoyed, waiting for ages without any valid reason. I am a genuine test taker and all documents are genuine as well.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR refused - TOEIC

Post by bruteforce » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 am

Does it mean HO asking permission to appeal against FTT's decision?
yes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38236852

This recent article from BBC may be of any benefit.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:29 pm

bruteforce wrote:
Does it mean HO asking permission to appeal against FTT's decision?
yes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38236852

This recent article from BBC may be of any benefit.
Hi bruteforce,

Thanks for the reply.

Could anyone tell me are they going to ask new questions in UT hearing?Could I submit new evidence? Or they would decide on FTT's materials?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:38 am

Need to wait and see if Secretary of State is granted permission. If they are granted permission you will need to file in a rule 24 notice, and will need to make a rule 15A application, to be able to file new evidence, as only the documents before the FTT will be considered.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 am

Obie wrote:Need to wait and see if Secretary of State is granted permission. If they are granted permission you will need to file in a rule 24 notice, and will need to make a rule 15A application, to be able to file new evidence, as only the documents before the FTT will be considered.
Hi Obie,

Thanks for the reply. Are they going to ask me same questions again at UT hearing? I am really tired of this waiting game of HO. My life and career are not going anywhere, this is a total waste of time. But can't go anywhere else either with deception allegation.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 am

Question to readers and moderators,

Has anyone got ILR with TOEIC history?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:08 pm

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:37 pm

noajthan,

that no consolation, thanks you tried though.

Guys really need some information if anyone successfully got ILR with TOEIC history and after appealing to the court. .

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:17 pm

There are lots of positive information on that thread if you can care to read through it.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 pm

long_wait wrote:
noajthan,

Guys really need some information if anyone successfully got ILR with TOEIC history and after appealing to the court. .
The ball is in your court now. Prove that you did not use deception in obtaining the TOEIC certificate and you will be fine.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Obie wrote:There are lots of positive information on that thread if you can care to read through it.
Hi Obie,
Thanks for your reply, I have been following all posts and updated cases online but most of the cases related to TIER 4 or other categories. I haven't heard or seen any ILR so was looking for a success story, ofcourse with toeic history. I had 3 years application pending and after 1 year for ILR decision. All those years I couldn't work because of the restrictions. I hope you do understand my situation.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:32 pm

bruteforce wrote:
long_wait wrote:
noajthan,

The ball is in your court now. Prove that you did not use deception in obtaining the TOEIC certificate and you will be fine.
Thanks bruteforce, I am ready to face any kind of challenges.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:56 pm

The formula is the same, whether it is a student refused extension or had their leave curtailed, or a person applying for naturalisation, or a person applying to join spouse, still the same test, similar method to vindicate oneself.

long_wait
Newly Registered

Post by long_wait » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:50 am

Obie wrote:The formula is the same, whether it is a student refused extension or had their leave curtailed, or a person applying for naturalisation, or a person applying to join spouse, still the same test, similar method to vindicate oneself.
Hi Obie,

Is there any new update on toeic cases. I heard from someone HO is bringing new legislation specially for toeic affected people.. Is it true? I called to FTT last Friday to know if they have considered HO's application for appeal to UT but they informed me it might take 2 more months to reach any conclusion.

yoyo899
Newly Registered

Post by yoyo899 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello long_wait

I am having similar situation with you, so did you get any result or update yet? :?: :?: :?: