ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residency 28days period question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nicefriendzz
Newly Registered

10 years long residency 28days period question

Post by nicefriendzz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:08 am

hi guys,
kindly can you please guide me as I am in tense situation I have applied tier1 visa which is in process last 6 months in the mean time my 10 years is completing in January some how I have booked an appointment by the end of this month because I thought I can apply with in the 28 days period now the problem is my solicitor is saying that you can not apply with in the 28 days period because your leave has been expired 6 months ago now you are in sec 3c leave .the 28 days period fall only for those who have valid visa remaining only ,kindly I request to all senior members please advise best of your knowledge as I have very short time to go further or change the date.thanks

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 years long residency 28days period question

Post by iworker » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:43 am

what kind of proof this person claiming to be a solicitor has shown u to be a solicitor.

nicefriendzz
Newly Registered

Post by nicefriendzz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:25 am

Well they will just represent me there and using the covering letter as well please guys can you quick reply as i have only today time to make a decision .thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 pm

nicefriendzz wrote:Well they will just represent me there and using the covering letter as well please guys can you quick reply as i have only today time to make a decision .thanks
Get rid of that pest immediately and apply with confidence on your own. You have made it safely to shores of the land of manna dew !

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:02 pm

You may vary an undecided in-time application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.