ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Charity workers who have met the Spousal Visa Requiremen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shackleton_e
Newly Registered

Any Charity workers who have met the Spousal Visa Requiremen

Post by Shackleton_e » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:31 am

Hi there

(UK Spousal Requirements)

Heres my situation. At the moment I am currently studying and working part time, my line of work for the past 4 years has been in the third sector (Charity etc). There are positions that I am able to apply for that will meet the financial requirement, however they are NOT PERMENANT, eg Funded until xxxx.

I was wondering if there are anyother third sector workers who have applied and got a spousal visa for their spouse? Due to me working and studying I do not have any saved funds.

Any stories or advice will be greatly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Any Charity workers who have met the Spousal Visa Requir

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:53 pm

If you do not meet the financial requirement, a spouse visa will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shackleton_e
Newly Registered

Post by Shackleton_e » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

CR001 wrote:If you do not meet the financial requirement, a spouse visa will be refused.

Sorry just realising my structure wasnt the best in the original post.

I was wondering if anyone who was working in a fixed term contract (meeting the financial requirement and a contract with the possibility of an extension) with a charity had got a spousal visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:51 pm

You need to prove you meet the financial requirement with evidence of 6 months payslips and bank statements and the employment should be 'ongoing'.

For example, you should submit your employment contract and a letter from your employer, so applying shortly before your fixed term ends might raise red flag with HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.