ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing bank statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amrhady

Missing bank statement

Post by amrhady » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi all

I got ILR appointment in 2 days. I just came back from travel, HSBC latest personal statement didn't arrive by post as it should have.

No time to order another, will try the bank tomorrow. My question is, if I don't include this statement, will only this payment be ignored when calculating previous earnings?

I am director of LTD company, providing payslips/dividends/account-letter as evidence. I am also providing business bank statements showing the payments from business to personal account.

If someone had similar experience please share, not sure if it's worth postponing the ILR appointment.

Thanks.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Missing bank statement

Post by michali » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:54 pm

I can't advise unfortunately but I know if you go into HSBC, they will print your latest statement and write an accompanying letter verifying that the account is in your name and address.