ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion regarding Indefinite Leave Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yosho81
Newly Registered

Confusion regarding Indefinite Leave Application

Post by yosho81 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Yosha from Syria, I flew the war to reach UK on the latest of 2011 I have a 6 years old daughter and waiting a new baby on July me and my husband are working together and started over a new life in London. so grateful !! :D

as I was checking on gov.uk I thought that application SET (P) is the right form for my application

but on SECTION 3 - DETAILS OF YOUR FAMILY which is page 8

there is only one sheet that fit only for ONE family member, and I filled down my husband's information and details in it ! but regrading other members of the family... there is a note says:
IF YOU NEED MORE SPACE PLEASE CONTINUE ON ANOTHER SHEET AND SEND IT WITH YOUR APPLICATION

my question is: do I have to write down my daughter details and information on a BLANK sheet and enclose it with the application?? or is it ok to make a copy for page 8 and fill it with her information??? so page 8 becomes two copy: one for my husband & another copy for my daughter

which way is the correct and accepted one???
thank you in advance for clarifying this point ASAP :oops: