ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finger Prints For AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tatetate

Finger Prints For AN

Post by tatetate » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:34 am

Hello Everyone!

I had lately applied for AN but left country on a work trip right after that. I have received the letter for finger prints issued on 18th of December and it says it has to be done in 15 Days.

Does it included working Days? i was under impression that it will be few weeks before i will get finger print letter, however this wasnt the case and it arrived in 4 Days.

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Finger Prints For AN

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:43 am

15 working days from the date of the biometrics letter.
If you miss that target there will be another letter giving you 10 days to submit.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

noajthan

Re: Finger Prints For AN

Post by noajthan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 am

tatetate wrote:Hello Everyone!

I had lately applied for AN but left country on a work trip right after that. I have received the letter for finger prints issued on 18th of December and it says it has to be done in 15 Days.

Does it included working Days? i was under impression that it will be few weeks before i will get finger print letter, however this wasnt the case and it arrived in 4 Days.

Thanks
Not wise to rely on perceived HO inefficiency nor to take an application for granted.

You get 2 windows of opportunity to enrol biometrics before application will fail; don't miss it.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.