ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help: Tier 2 G Restricted COS Rejected in Dec

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jdms
Newly Registered

Urgent Help: Tier 2 G Restricted COS Rejected in Dec

Post by jdms » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi Team,

Situation: My wife's tier 2 g - restricted COS application got rejected in Dec-16, several technical issues ranging from RLMT dates and job advert details were cited from UKBA which we now plan to re-apply with all corrections and cover letter to describe the changes in the new Tier 2 - COS application.

Question: is it going to be an issue to re-apply within a short duration of time with UKBA for Tier 2 - General COS since we got rejected earlier in Dec-16, next COS application is planned for Feb-17 after 28 days RLMT job advert placement today. Please provide any valuable inputs or past experience if you have similarly come across?

It would be great to speak to any of the established immigration solicitors on this forum and seek professional consultation for the application.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent Help: Tier 2 G Restricted COS Rejected in Dec

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 pm

jdms wrote:Hi Team,

Situation: My wife's tier 2 g - restricted COS application got rejected in Dec-16, several technical issues ranging from RLMT dates and job advert details were cited from UKBA which we now plan to re-apply with all corrections and cover letter to describe the changes in the new Tier 2 - COS application.

Question: is it going to be an issue to re-apply within a short duration of time with UKBA for Tier 2 - General COS since we got rejected earlier in Dec-16, next COS application is planned for Feb-17 after 28 days RLMT job advert placement today. Please provide any valuable inputs or past experience if you have similarly come across?

Regards
She can apply at any time, no set timeframe she has to wait before reapplying.
It would be great to speak to any of the established immigration solicitors on this forum and seek professional consultation for the application
Members are not permitted to post solicitor details in any format publicly on the forum. Any such details will be deleted and the member issued with a warning.

If any of our members are an immigration solicitor or advisor, they are not permitted to self promote, charge, advertise or state their profession on the public forum. Any such information will be deleted and the user who posted will be banned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jdms
Newly Registered

Post by jdms » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Thanks for the inputs, apologies for asking contact details on the forum.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Find an immigration adviser.
OISC

We offer very good, more often better, advice than a solicitor would provide and we offer it for free, if you wish to continue to post here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mohamed21
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamed21 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

Hi,
Could you please let me know how to contact you, I require immigration advice. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Mohamed21 wrote:Hi,
Could you please let me know how to contact you, I require immigration advice. Thanks
Please post in public, either in a new topic or in one that you already have. An please refrain from tagging non related posts onto other members topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hua_UK
Newly Registered

Post by Hua_UK » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:01 pm

jdms wrote:Thanks for the inputs, apologies for asking contact details on the forum.
Hi jdms
Can you please let me know on what grounds did the HO reject the Restricted CoS, as I am applying to Switch From Tier 1 G to Tier 2 G based on Restricted CoS as well.

My company advertise the Job for 1 month on 2 Site, one was Universal Job match and 2nd on linked. after not getting specific applicant apply CoS for me as I was the most suitable for the position, as currently i am working with this company on this position.

can you please help me to tell me what were the main reasons for rejection.