ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A doubt in Letter format for English Language Requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sps.pjr
Newly Registered

A doubt in Letter format for English Language Requirement

Post by sps.pjr » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi ,
Would anyone help me regarding from where I need to get this((English Language requirement) letter. I am a B.E degree graduate from one of an affiliated engineering college to Bharathidasan University, Trichy. After reading the postings, I feel that I need to take it from Bharathidasan University from Registrar. Is the following right?

To WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XXXX was a student of the Mookambigai College of Engineering affiliated to this University in Bachelor of Engineering[Mechanical Engineering] degree program from the year 1994 to 1998.

He was awarded Bachelor of Engineering[Mechanical Engineering] degree in the First Class division in the year April 1998 under Regd. No: XXXX.

This is also to certify that Bachelor of Engineering is an engineering degree program with the medium of instruction in English. Consequently all the four years were taught in English Language.

Does this suffice?

Thanks a lot and with best regards,
sps.

jaggu_maggu
Newly Registered

Post by jaggu_maggu » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:45 am

perfect!!!