ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tesco parking fine while BC application with HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Isu
Newly Registered

Tesco parking fine while BC application with HO

Post by Isu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 am

Hi all,
I know there are lot of post regarding parking fine. But just need a clear answer.I have applied for British Citizenship in mid of October 2016. So far not received approval . But in end of Dec 2016 I have received a parking fine from Tesco (HighView parking a private company). Do I need to call HO and notify them regarding this parking fine. I have paid the parking fine on time. Do HO have accesss to HighView parking database or they can check with them?

Awaiting for guidance.

Thanks & Regard

Summertime76
Newly Registered

Re: Tesco parking fine while BC application with HO

Post by Summertime76 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 am

I wouldn’t worry about a single parking ticket from a private company – they cannot issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) as done by your local council. Private parking companies issue a similarly worded ‘Parking Charge Notice’, which is not a PCN, but rather an invoice ‘for a breach of contract’. Many private parking companies would even struggle to identify the vehicle owner, let alone keep a database. And if such database exists I would doubt HO has access to all the different private companies (large and small) issuing an array of tickets around the country.

Isu
Newly Registered

Re: Tesco parking fine while BC application with HO

Post by Isu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks Summertime76 for reply.