ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - IHS Refund

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pauljohnson

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - IHS Refund

Post by pauljohnson » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:18 am

I know Admin do not allow people to post about waiting for decision after IHS refund.
I want request admin to allow one thread for thos whoe got IHS partial refund and still waiting for decision.
I believe that this forum is to help people.
I also beleive that this thread would help thos people to understand the procedure of application process.
They would be able to get to know that how many people are waiting for decision after IHS refund.
I beleive that there are so many people who are in the same boat.
As there are so many other threads on the forum
So if you would allow one more thread on the forum, it would not cost that much trouble.

People who are in the same boat please request admin and comment

Many Thanks Admin

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension - IHS Refund

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:37 am

These types of threads very quickly become a discussion thread on all other areas of visa extensions and typical questions like 'any updates......', 'how long you been waiting......' and 'can you list your timeline please.......'. Such threads are time consuming to monitor and don't add any real value.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.