ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query RE British/Chinese Marriage & Living In UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ambarian
Newly Registered

Query RE British/Chinese Marriage & Living In UK

Post by Ambarian » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:48 am

Okay first I apologize if I put this in wrong place. The many forums and topics confused me a lot.

In simple terms, I am a 30yo autistic (ASD, Clinically Diagnosed) male from the UK who at present has no job, no job prospects (No real skills right now, in the future I don't know?) and has been on Job Seekers (Currently the Support Group since I'm currently considered medically unfit for the Work Group) for most of my life with a few brief stints in college study and physical security work.

My girlfriend is a Chinese National whose still living there, studying towards getting her Masters Degree in British/American Literature with the possibility of becoming a teacher. We'd like to get married and move in together properly but my research (As best I can figure) into the possibility of her getting to live here in the UK isn't really that good.

Is there any sort of hope of our getting married and being able to live together in the UK with the facts as stated above being what they are? Or indeed any country with a decent medical service that recognizes a disability for what it is?

Thanks for any help or advice.

noajthan

Re: Query RE British/Chinese Marriage & Living In UK

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 am

There is spouse visa route but if you do not meet requirements then fiance/wife will need a UK visa in her own right, perhaps:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 4

Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.