ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply in a few days...have question re: earnings/bankstment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sulinpanda
Newly Registered

Apply in a few days...have question re: earnings/bankstment

Post by sulinpanda » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I will be applying in a few days and have 95% of my information, howerver I am concerned about my earnings proof.

I have my payslips copies signed and stamped by my employer. My tax return is also coming in the mail within the next week for 2007.

My issue lies with my bank statements. I have requested my employer to split my pay into two seperate accounts. One account is mine and the other is in my mothers name as I support both of us. How should I go about figuring this issue out? Thanks for your help everyone,

susan

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:18 am

Hey m8,
From wht u hav written, i hav got an idea that u hav gud terms with ur employers that's Y they agreed to pay u into 2 different accounts..
So, HO ppl wont accept any other account but yours...so u ask ur employer to get a letter stating ur salary as claimed...
then u will have exaactly 2 pieces of evidences to corroborate ur earnings..
1: 12 salary slips,
2: Letter frm employer stating salary as claimed...for the same 12 months..

But plz make sure u provide with these 2 ur latest ITR whether it cover full period or not...

gud luk
Asim