ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set o postal application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

king212
Newly Registered

set o postal application

Post by king212 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm

hi can anyone help me please I applied through set o after my DL 6years route I have received a letter from home office asking me to forward tenancy agreement letter from kids school and letter from doctors stating my involvement with the kids and letter from 2013 till date in both myself and partner name to confirm if we still cohabitation..and also a letter from landlord or local authorities to confirm my name on the property.to cut things short my name is not on the property and local authorities don't have my name on the system how should I go about this I can provide all other stuff they ask me but not tenancy agreement and letter from landlord/local authorities please advice me thanks

ask4olat
Newly Registered

Re: set o postal application

Post by ask4olat » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi,
Have been in a similar situation when i applied for my DLR extension. HO requested for tenancy agreement after have done my biometrics and they said i have to produce before a certain period of time ( i think it was 2 weeks). I produced the tenancy agreement within the period and i got my 3 years extension after a week of producing the tenancy agreement. I am registered to vote and my name is on the property i live in so i guess that's why they didnt ask me to bring letters from local authorities.

I have since made an application for my ILR on 28 Dec 2016 and only got an email on 12 Jan 2017 to confirm that they received my application. I have not heard anything further since that email. No letters to my solicitors and no letter/email to me to request for Biometrics. I am a little bit worried that i have not received biometrics invitation yet.
Can you please share your timelines? when did you apply ? Have you done biometrics? Is your ILR based on family life with British wife ?

many thanks and i hope to read back from you soon.