ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Denied, Salary - Reapplying

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR_wish
Newly Registered

ILR Denied, Salary - Reapplying

Post by ILR_wish » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi everyone,
I would really appreciate some assistance if possible.. The other day at the Premium Centre in Croydon I had my ILR denied as I didn't meet the minimum per hourly rate for the experienced level of my job code. No other reasons for denial were listed. I was however very close. I have informed my employers and they are happy to increase my salary to ensure I do meet that requirement. So my questions are -

How soon can I reapply for my ILR?
Do I need to show I've earned the per hour rate over the last year or is it just based on my situation the day my case is assessed?
Will a letter from my employer stating my new rate be enough?
Do I need to wait three months to show my new rate of pay via payslips and bank statements?

I wil use the Premium Service again as I need my passport regularly for work travel.

I really want to secure this ASAP and so would like to reapply as soon as is possible. However I do not want to lose another £2,400 with another rejection.

Appreciate your advice,

CW

gbpmatrix

Re: ILR Denied, Salary - Reapplying

Post by gbpmatrix » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello,
Did u apply for ILR 10years or 5years t2?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:44 pm

gbpmatrix wrote:Hello,
Did u apply for ILR 10years or 5years t2?
Obviously 5 years Tier 2 if he needs to meet the salary requirement, which is not required for ILR LR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR_wish
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_wish » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:56 pm

That's right, 5 year tier 2... Has anyone experience or advice on this??
Thanks..

kk1612
Newly Registered

Post by kk1612 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:31 pm

ILR_wish wrote:The other day at the Premium Centre in Croydon I had my ILR denied as I didn't meet the minimum per hourly rate for the experienced level of my job code. CW
Hi ,
I have same kind of question, when you say 'minimum per hour rate' is it according to your SoC code or £35K minimum salary requirement for ILR?
My details:
Soc code -2135
My current salary - £36K for 39 hours per week ( which is fine as per SoC code)
My question is..
For ILR do they calculate £35K for 37.5 hours?
If yes my salary is bit less than £35k for 37.5 hours
(36000*37.5)/39=£34615.39
Can anyone please suggest!!!

Andreskdr
Newly Registered

Post by Andreskdr » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:12 pm

HI,

I think the formula is like this:

(Your salary*COP hours )/Your weekly hours

You have to check the codes of practice list and find out the number of hours they use for your job. It is usually 39.

However, I would suggest you to request a salary increase in advance, just to be in the safe place.

kk1612
Newly Registered

Post by kk1612 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:51 am

Andreskdr wrote:HI,

I think the formula is like this:

You have to check the codes of practice list and find out the number of hours they use for your job. It is usually 39.

However, I would suggest you to request a salary increase in advance, just to be in the safe place.
I have checked the codes of practice document and I couldn't find any working hours mentioned against SoC codes (My SoC code is 2135). But, I can see '[Source: Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings 2014]' under by SoC code, is that mean my working hours are 39 hours per week?
I have read somewhere that, if your source of earning is under ASHE it is 39 hours per week.

If yes, my pro-rate calculation looks like
(36000*39)/39 =36000 and I am good to go for ILr in May 2018
Can someone please confirm.

Thanks