ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR. APPS AS STUDENT TO SCHOOL RENEWING BAC ACCREDITATION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

danosky
Newly Registered

FLR. APPS AS STUDENT TO SCHOOL RENEWING BAC ACCREDITATION

Post by danosky » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi, could you please advice me on a situation where for the past 3 years, I have been studying at college and have had my visa renewed a couple of times, but currently whilst undergoing that process, I find that my college is currently genuinely undergoing accreditation under recently changed guidelines and as such when a search is done on the dfes website, it does not generate their details. Now after initial application, I have been asked to provide more info as per my school, attendance etc Question is what can I do as the college is still undergoing assessment for renewal of accreditation? to extend my stay as a student and ensuring my application wil not be refused under this technicality? Thanks in Anticipation.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Are you SURE that they have not just been struck off? When will the application be over?

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

danosky
Newly Registered

Post by danosky » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:49 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The College has informed me that they are in the second stage of the accreditation process and this link from the British Accreditation Council explains the process a bit more.http://www.the-bac.org/accreditation/process/index.html

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:14 pm

I would say that you should get this in writing.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

danosky
Newly Registered

Post by danosky » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Thanks again for your reply. I will request this letter from the school, but just for clarity, in your valued opinion you believe this should be sufficient for my stay to be extended to complete my final year of study?