ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bangalore university Bachelor Degree UK NARIC compatibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

molder123
Newly Registered

Bangalore university Bachelor Degree UK NARIC compatibility

Post by molder123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi

My wife got bachelor of computer science (3 year) Degree from Bangalore university India thought in English . Does anyone know that she can meet UK NARIC English requirement if I apply ? Will the UK NARIC compatibility for above degree sufficient to meet KoLL requirement for settlement .

Thanks All !

Ainsley
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Bangalore university Bachelor Degree UK NARIC compatibility

Post by Ainsley » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Sorry to see this late. We used the University of Bangalore degree certificate for my wife's Leave to Remain visa application a couple of years ago and this worked. We had a specific certificate saying it was taught in English. We now need to extend the visa but I cant find the original certificate, we just have an overall degree certificate. Wondering what you applied with and whether it was all ok? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bangalore university Bachelor Degree UK NARIC compatibility

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Ainsley wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm
Sorry to see this late. We used the University of Bangalore degree certificate for my wife's Leave to Remain visa application a couple of years ago and this worked. We had a specific certificate saying it was taught in English. We now need to extend the visa but I cant find the original certificate, we just have an overall degree certificate. Wondering what you applied with and whether it was all ok? Thanks.
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and questions in the relevant visa sub forum which applies. The OP has not visited or logged into the forum for more than a year.

The users other lengthy topic link below.

british-citizenship/actual-experience-o ... l#p1447318
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.