ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: EC for a 3-year child depandant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

serggry

Urgent: EC for a 3-year child depandant

Post by serggry » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 am

Dear friends,

Can some experienced member help me to find answers for these EC related questions:

1. shall I submit an VAF2 application for my 3-year son?

2. shall I submit a photo of him?

3. shall I submit any employment related docs for my wife as dependent (another HSMP dependant)? she is on its maternity leave.

4. shall we submit filled forms printed from the visa website or download pdf forms and fill them and print?

5. fingerprint scans are made at the same time when you have a non-settlement meeting at the visa section?

6. Shall we bring our child to the visa section for EC?

--------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot!

Sergiy
Ukraine

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Yes you will have to include your son on the EC application and you will need to submit a photo, its been a long time since I applied for EC and it seems the rules have changed since, so I'll leave the other questions to be answered by people with more recent experience
'In everything give thanks'

ak_g

Post by ak_g » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:19 am

Please find my comments inline.

Can some experienced member help me to find answers for these EC related questions:

1. shall I submit an VAF2 application for my 3-year son?
Yes, you need to submit seperate form

2. shall I submit a photo of him?
Yes you need to submit.

3. shall I submit any employment related docs for my wife as dependent (another HSMP dependant)? she is on its maternity leave.
If your wife is dependent on you I don't think it's required. I didn't include anything for my wife.

4. shall we submit filled forms printed from the visa website or download pdf forms and fill them and print?

I think Word document is not available, you need to print PDF forms and fill it. Anyway I don't think this matters.

5. fingerprint scans are made at the same time when you have a non-settlement meeting at the visa section?
Yes, it will be done at time of application. Child below 5 years are exempted from this.

6. Shall we bring our child to the visa section for EC?
Not sure but in my opinion not required. You will be signing on her/his behalf.
Last edited by ak_g on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

serggry

Thanks a lot friends!

Post by serggry » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:41 am

Thanks!

Serggry