ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO I have the right qualification

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GEGE_OO

DO I have the right qualification

Post by GEGE_OO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Dear Moderators and Members,
Thanks for your all help during my nationality process !!! Now my wife wants to apply for nationality
She is a teacher in a school teaching french and has french nationality with PR based on continuous five years work in the UK.
My question is if she got the right language quatification for nationality please ?
She has a bacholer degree in English language, she did two years studies in France and one year in the UK as transferred student ( Erasmus ). So three years English Language bacholer degree ( two year in France one in the UK )
Does she has to verify it with naric, she got one year transcripts in Enligsh for UK uni but rest are in French. Her last year of bacholer was done in the UK where she passed with good marks showing she studied English literature. It is ok to apply with that french degree with UK one year studies? She has completed and passed master of teaching ( year 1) from institute of education UK. Should that be enough to send to HO for nationality please
Please advise

noajthan

Re: DO I have the right qualification

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Post-grad qualifIcation studied in UK in medium of English covers it.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

GEGE_OO

Post by GEGE_OO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:48 pm

noajthan wrote:Post-grad qualifIcation studied in UK in medium of English covers it.
She does not has full Master of Teaching she has passed her year one ( year 1 ), and got the official notification of examination results. Which she intends to send with her nationality application.
Her second year of Master in education is still not complete, would that one year certification be enough.
Also she has her PGCE ( postgraduate certificate in Education ) to be a teacher, from intitute of education London. We already told you about her graduation which was two years in france and one in the UK. We really
Would that be ok to send please ?
appreciate your reply please

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Partial degrees won't cut it.
PGCE will cut the mustard though.

See http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... e#p1385770
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.