ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLM M urgent question about Financial Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

a_maan
Newly Registered

FLM M urgent question about Financial Requirement

Post by a_maan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 am

Hi, Me and my wife both work and both earn above the requirement. In the FLR M application form do we have to fill in for both of us or is it OK if just me fill in the salaried employment section? My wife is on maternity leave so would be hard for her to get employment letter from employer and gather all other evidence so I was thinking to not put any of her employment details in that section. Would it be OK or they will consider this as hiding of information?

SoHopeful

Re: FLM M urgent question about Financial Requirement

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 pm

You can use your income. You may want to mention that she is employed but for the purposes of the application you are using your income if you want to give a full picture but they won't question it if you dont.

a_maan
Newly Registered

Re: FLM M urgent question about Financial Requirement

Post by a_maan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 pm

SoHopeful wrote:You can use your income. You may want to mention that she is employed but for the purposes of the application you are using your income if you want to give a full picture but they won't question it if you dont.
Thanks for your reply :)