ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Employee Information

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inaam.cs

Current Employee Information

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi All,
I'm applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension. I have created one job who is still continuing so what should I write in End Date for that job?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Current Employee Information

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:28 pm

inaam.cs wrote:Hi All,
I'm applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension. I have created one job who is still continuing so what should I write in End Date for that job?
Thanks
The end of the period for which you are claiming points for
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

inaam.cs

Post by inaam.cs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Thanks. Will it make any positive impression if employee is continuing ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:42 pm

inaam.cs wrote:Thanks. Will it make any positive impression if employee is continuing ?
You get your visa based on evidence you submit not good impression
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:06 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Thanks
Hi Zimba , If we write end date even employee is still working this will get some confusion to case worker when they wont be able to find the FPS with end date .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:19 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:
zimba88 wrote:
Thanks
Hi Zimba , If we write end date even employee is still working this will get some confusion to case worker when they wont be able to find the FPS with end date .

The format's been built just like that we can not do much.

As Zimba suggested it meant upto what point we are claiming. Again starting date is what they looking after seriously not the end date in the FPS.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:27 am

Who said your FPS MUST show and end date ????? That is only if the employee left and you are claiming the entire period to the end.
CW needs a period and your evidence for that given period to award the job creation points to you. Common sense :)
The actual employment start and end dates are irrelevant but they COULD be your start/end period if you are claiming the entire employment period