ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa application/refusal/appeal and right to work

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uzair86
Newly Registered

visa application/refusal/appeal and right to work

Post by uzair86 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi all i am here to seek some help and advice as my solicitor is on holiday and really unhelpful as always.
MY VISA HISTORY,

i was on a EEA family member 5year visa which ran out in June 2015 but before it ran out i made an application for ILR which i knew going to refused as my ex partner took everything before we got divorce and i had nothing to send to Home Office so that application was just to get some time keep up my work and meantime when i was getting divorced i moved in with my current partner and we been living together for 3 years now.
we got married in October 2015 and i made an application for same eea family member as a spouse but home office refused my case reasons
my wife was born here and her parents were from Ireland but when we went to registry office the lady there said she needs her Irish passport as she cant use her birth certificate to get register which applied and got date after 3 months and finally got married.
Home office refused stating as my wife is born here i have to apply under British rule but my solicitor said they are wrong as my wife parents never obtained British nationality i can apply under eea rules.
so we made an appeal which is to heard in June 2017 over all its going to take me over 18 months and i am on floating list as well so not sure if my appeal is going to be heard that day.
Now my work has done ECS check and it has came back negative although i am still waiting for my appeal .

It states WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A STATUTORY EXCUSE(with amber light)
THE CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION ISSUED TO THIS PERSON IS 6 MONTHS OLD AND SO INVALID
so my employer has sent me home saying i need to get something to prove that i can still work i have called tribunal and they said they cant help and home office has given me address to write them i cant email or phone them and i am really worried how i am going to survive with no work and support my family.
if anyone here can help me please reply to this as soon as you can i am under a lot stress as i dont understand why this has happened to me.
As recently i was sent a invoice by the NHS saying i am not entitled to NHS treatment and home office said the same thing to them but after 12 weeks of fight with NHS and providing them with all evidences that i am married and living in this country legally from last 9 years and 6 months and paying my taxes and ni contributions then last week they have sent me an email saying now we have received confirmation from home office that you have appealed to their first decision so we will not charge you and wait till the outcome of your appeal..

Regards
uzair

noajthan

Re: visa application/refusal/appeal and right to work

Post by noajthan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:57 pm

No need for multiple posts all over the place.

Continue in original post - where you are even now receiving responses.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.