ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation urgent reply please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dulce
Newly Registered

Naturalisation urgent reply please

Post by Dulce » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Naturalisation Application:

A)
Q:1.50: I had a limited company in the past which the registrar of company house removed (failure to file annual tax returns by my accountant- CT not filed in 2013).Do I need to explain what happened in 2013 and will it affect my application?

I checked with HMRC - no tax due on my name currently.

B)
I am the director of the new company ( started in 2014- all accounts upto date) and I work for an agency
Employer name:Limited company/ Agency ?
Employer address: Limited company/ Agency address ?

C)
3.2- I had a fixed penality notice issued by council recently which I paid.
I had an unfair penality charge notice issued by private parking company in 2013 which I refused to pay
and put up a fight. The company sent few letters followed by debt collector notices and then no letters at all- should I be declaring it in AN ?

Any prompt reply is much appreciated.

ivanx2
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation URGENT REPLY PLEASE

Post by ivanx2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 am

this is what I would do / have done but I'm not a professional

a) I would send a letter from HMRC with status of the accounts and a cover letter explaining the situation
b) I am director for a company and also full time employed, I did not even mention the ltd company, all they care on naturalisation is proof of being in the country (via p60s preferred), they aren't after how much money you make and how many businesses you own
c) parking tickets are not of interest for HO so you don't have to mention any of them, public or privately... unless the public one went to court due to no payment because then its a record

I hope it helps

Dulce
Newly Registered

Post by Dulce » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi ivanx2,
Thank you very much for the reply.
1) Did you apply being a director in the past?
2) Does the issue with my old company affect the 'good character requirement' ?
3) Should the employer name and address be of the agency I work for or the limited company where I draw wages and dividends?
4) I have got SA302 for past 3 yrs
( that belongs to the current limited company though). I have got all tax documents from 2009, except 2013.
Is this sufficient or do I need to get any letter from HMRC?
5)Should I be explaining in the covering letter about
my previous limited company ( removed due to failure of filing the annual tax returns by accountant)?
I have contacted HMRC last month and as per their records no tax due under my name ( telephone confirmation)

Many thanks

ivanx2
Newly Registered

Post by ivanx2 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Dulce wrote:Hi ivanx2,
Thank you very much for the reply.
1) Did you apply being a director in the past?
2) Does the issue with my old company affect the 'good character requirement' ?
3) Should the employer name and address be of the agency I work for or the limited company where I draw wages and dividends?
4) I have got SA302 for past 3 yrs
( that belongs to the current limited company though). I have got all tax documents from 2009, except 2013.
Is this sufficient or do I need to get any letter from HMRC?
5)Should I be explaining in the covering letter about
my previous limited company ( removed due to failure of filing the annual tax returns by accountant)?
I have contacted HMRC last month and as per their records no tax due under my name ( telephone confirmation)

Many thanks
1) No, only as full employed. I've had self employed years in between and have had included them by sending SA302s for each year and Self Employed Statement of Account (nothing to do with being a director for another Ltd.)
2) I'm no professional but I don't think it will unless stated on the AN form as something to declare... check with a solicitor?
3) If you state yourself as full time employed, the information provided in regards to your work should only be the one for that full time job
4) SA302 are just added information, you need to get a Statement of Account from HMRC
5) I don't think so but as 2) check with a solicitor

Dulce
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation urgent reply please

Post by Dulce » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Many thanks for the prompt reply

Can you please eloborate on this statement which you mentioned in the previous reply.

3) If you state yourself as full time employed, the information provided in regards to your work should only be the one for that full time job

I work as a full time locum hospital pharmacist, employed through an agency and I pay my wages and dividends through my limited company.

Q: Will the agency be my employer as they provide the contracts with agreed hourly pay or should it be my limited company which pays my wages?

Thanks in advance

ivanx2
Newly Registered

Post by ivanx2 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:02 am

Dulce wrote:Many thanks for the prompt reply

Can you please eloborate on this statement which you mentioned in the previous reply.

I work as a full time locum hospital pharmacist, employed through an agency and I pay my wages and dividends through my limited company.

Q: Will the agency be my employer as they provide the contracts with agreed hourly pay or should it be my limited company which pays my wages?

Thanks in advance
your limited company, the agency is just finding you work, your limited company is your employer

Dulce
Newly Registered

Post by Dulce » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank you very much :)