ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to remain success in Yaounde-CAMEROON

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yaounde
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to remain success in Yaounde-CAMEROON

Post by Yaounde » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Dear All,

I am over the moon. After 10 weeks and two trips to Cameroon (Yaounde). My wife was issued with indefinite leave to remain today. Feb 2007 would be 4 years of Marriage. we have two sons, a house and I am in good employment . All the appeals (Didnt go to high court) failed here, however we took advice from senior immigration judge and we went home. I travelled back to cameroon to spend christmas with my family and met with the deputy high commissioner , HM consul and ECM who was apologetic for the delay in processing what was describeb as a straight forward application. My family is coming this friday finally. I came back monday. This forum has been extremely useful and yes ECO are morons, lazy, wicked and i believe corrupted. the one that interviewed my wife had a serious accident few days after the interview, thanks one was brought from london as a matter of urgency. Thanks for everything.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Congrats
And it just goes to show, it is easier for people to go home.
It is a lot anguish to go through the appeals.

Patience

Post by Patience » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Congrats mate.

I am in the same boat.

I will be traveling there in a month.

Good to hear the silly ECO was hurt.The one from London may be very versed with application of immigration Laws.

I am prepared for everything they shove at me.

Congrats again.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! It's always nice when a plan comes together! :D