ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meetm
Newly Registered

RLMT

Post by meetm » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:06 am

Hello All,

I have a query, how does one prove to HO that an individual is not pre-selected by an sponsor? Especially when you are currently working for your sponsor. In my case RLMT has been completed.

Also, do should I expect some kind of interview from HO, when I go to my home country for stamping. If yes, what would be the kind of questions that I should be prepared to answer. Any help from gurus will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: RLMT

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:30 am

It is not for you to prove the RLMT has been completed correctly, that is the Sponsors responsibility.
Are you likely to be interviewed at the visa application stage, there is no certainty either way. If the ECO believes there is an issue they can interview you and / or ask for a compliance visit to your Sponsor to verify the RLMT before they issue a visa.

It is natural to consider pre-selection if you are already working for a business that is then going to Sponsor you.

krishpa

Re: RLMT

Post by krishpa » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 am

meetm wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:06 am
Hello All,

I have a query, how does one prove to HO that an individual is not pre-selected by an sponsor? Especially when you are currently working for your sponsor. In my case RLMT has been completed.

Also, do should I expect some kind of interview from HO, when I go to my home country for stamping. If yes, what would be the kind of questions that I should be prepared to answer. Any help from gurus will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
I am pre-selected for the same company as well. we are undergoing the RLMT process?
Did you face any sort of issues?
My employer did not post Closing date and Salary mentioned as Competitive Salary? Is that an Issue?

Krish