ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Short Period Can I apply for Now

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shujjaa
Newly Registered

ILR Short Period Can I apply for Now

Post by shujjaa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi,
Guys, It’s nice to see you such loge time. I have some quire about my Visa application. :?:

My first leave granted entry clearance on 22 April 2007
I first came to UK on 29 April 2007
Now my current leave will expire on 27 March 2017 (Tire1 Entrepreneur)
Now am just wondering am days away to complete my 10 years long resident (ILR) :?

I have two dependent as well spouse came first 08 April 2012 as a (PSW Tire1 Dependent)
4 years old daughter born in UK 2013 ( Both dependent are now on Tire1 Entrepreneur visa)

So I have quire about myself should I apply for Tire1 Entrepreneur Extension first Or Can I apply for ILR
Spouse also approaching to completing 5 years on dependent root what application she can apply for?
Finally should I also apply for my daughters? Please help me out to find the right path? :idea:

I would appreciate in advance for admin and all farm members those help each other.
Good lock for everyone. :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Short Period Can I apply for Now

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:21 pm

You can apply for Long Residence ILR no sooner than 28 days before 29th April, the date you first entered the UK.

If you apply for long residence ILR, your spouse will have to switch to FLR(M) and meet all the requirements (English A1 and financial). Spouse won't qualify for ILR if you apply using long residence route. FLR(M) will reset her clock to zero and a new 5 year (2 X 2.5 year visas) residence period towards ILR.

UK born child can be registered as BC once you have ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shujjaa
Newly Registered

Post by shujjaa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:57 pm

CR001 wrote:You can apply for Long Residence ILR no sooner than 28 days before 29th April, the date you first entered the UK.

If you apply for long residence ILR, your spouse will have to switch to FLR(M) and meet all the requirements (English A1 and financial). Spouse won't qualify for ILR if you apply using long residence route. FLR(M) will reset her clock to zero and a new 5 year (2 X 2.5 year visas) residence period towards ILR.

UK born child can be registered as BC once you have ILR.
Thanks for your replay.
but how can I apply 28 days before. My currant leave will expire on 27th March 2017 it almost 33 days left to complete 10 years. what do I have to do about 5 days.
Thanks again

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Apply for a Tier 1 Ent extension for all and then vary yours to Set(LR) and families to FLR(M).

Or apply for LR ILR by post and hope HO don't calculate from date of posting (which would be the date of application). Apply FLR(M) for family by post.

You must meet the financial requirement of £22,400pa for FLR(M)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.