ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization help work history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

K4

Naturalization help work history

Post by K4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has been through this I will applying soon for my citizenship as it is required in the application that to tell them about last 10 years of places you worked. basically i remember the places i worked but i don't remember the dates and years. I have send emails and letters to HMRC regarding this matter but no reply yet. What should i do?

Another question I will be applying for my wife's spouse visa she is currently in Pakistan will that be an issue? or should i wait and apply one application at a time?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalization help work history

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:07 pm

If you hold ILR, you can apply for the spouse visa.

They are two separate applications. Spouse visa is the same whether you hold ILR or are BC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

K4

Re: Naturalization help work history

Post by K4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Thank you CR001 for the prompt reply and what about work history? can you or anyone shed some light on it please