ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr spouse documents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jamadar
Newly Registered

ilr spouse documents

Post by Jamadar » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi

I am due to submit my husbands SETM form. However we do not have documents in our joint names.

The 20 documents does this include 10 in my name and 10 in my husbands for 20 in his names and 20 in mine as we do not have any in our joint names??

Probably a very simple answer but been racking my brains

Thanks

vinny

ilr spouse documents

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 am

Form SET(M) wrote:If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address and you provide roughly the same number for each of you.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.