ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ram1980
Newly Registered

Need advice

Post by ram1980 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:49 am

Hi I have a doubt

I am about to apply for my HSMP extension this month end

I have been given 1 year HSMP when I initially applied for HSMP, before I was in work permit

I am having complete income proof of salary slips and bank statements for my income

However the last year tax return (p60) covers only my initial 2 months of claiming period

But the thing I am worrying about is, That tax return (of 2006-2007) shows only the income from my prsent employer. My previous employer with whom I worked under workpermit paid me only allowance I was not even having NI number that time. hence the whole income shown in tax return of 2006 to 2007 is only £6000 which only has the income from my present employer

Will HSMP team will analyse about my tax returns with previous employer under workpermit? or they will be concerned only about the period which I am claiming?

I have no problem in the period for which I am claiming

I am worried only about last year income not shown in P60

however bank statements & salary slips are main evidence I am showing as P60 wont cover the whole period of claim

Please advice

baskey

Post by baskey » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi,

I sent my extension without my previous p60 form even though it covered 3 months of my claiming period. I emailed FLR team to confirm whether to include previous p60 or not before sending my documents and they emailed me back as below...

"

Dear xxxxx,

Under our current guidelines the information that you have listed will be sufficient as you will not have a P60. Last years P60 is not relevant and therefore you do not need to supply this.

Regards LTR5

My email:
Dear Sirs,

I will be applying for HSMP extension by January 2008. I have a question regarding evidence document required for claiming points under past earning. I will be claiming points for my salary for the period of Jan07- Dec 07. As the current tax year in UK ends by 5th April 2008, I am unable to submit P60 for this period. I will be enclosing the following documents,

1. Completed Earning Template
2. Pay slips covering the 12 month period January 2007 – December 2007.
3. Letter from my Employer confirming gross earnings for the full period claimed.
4. Bank Statements (HSBC Bank) for the full period claimed.

Let me know, whether the above documents are sufficient.

Also should I attach last year's (2006-07) P60 form, which covers only first three months of my claim period (i.e. January-2007 till March 2007)?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards, "

I hope this helps you.

regards,

Baskey