ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final check Documents -Tier 2 to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avi

Final check Documents -Tier 2 to ILR

Post by avi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 am

Hello senior members and friends,

About to apply for ILR and just wanted to check if all the documents are correct and if anything else is needed

1. Current Employer letter saying needed for foreseeable future.

2.As my salary had a hike from 24k to 35k, another letter saying the hike in salary and the reasons.

3.last 2 month bank statement and 2 pay slip. My salary increased to 35k, since last 2 months. Would that be sufficient ? Have seen people giving 3 months statement/payslip? is that mandatory? or 2 months will do.
My bank balance was on overdraft for few days. hope that won't be a problem.

4.HMRC employer history for last 5 years. have lost 2 of my P60'S.

5.Life in UK test certificate and my masters degree from UK.

6. Previous employer letter stating my holidays.

Is there any thing missing.

Thank you so much for taking the time out.

Avi

krisv

Re: Final check Documents -Tier 2 to ILR

Post by krisv » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:53 am

avi wrote:1. Current Employer letter saying needed for foreseeable future.
Does this letter also include the SOC code, and the minimum salary for the SOC code?
How about absences from current employer? Is this in the same letter??
avi wrote:3.last 2 month bank statement and 2 pay slip. My salary increased to 35k, since last 2 months. Would that be sufficient ? Have seen people giving 3 months statement/payslip? is that mandatory? or 2 months will do.
My bank balance was on overdraft for few days. hope that won't be a problem.
As per guidance, one month payslip and statement is sufficient. However, no harm in providing more. I only submitted one month payslip but 3 month bank statements.

Rest of the documents are fine.