ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NI contributions for PR: still missing for 2016/17

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

NI contributions for PR: still missing for 2016/17

Post by a.s.b.o » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello, I have gathered all evidence relating to my PR applications. I am particularly concerned with all evidence that is required in support for my self-employment status. Based on that, I have gathered evidence for the qualifying period of 2012 - 2016

1. Evidence of tax returns x 5
2. Evidence of NIC contributions (2 certificates of small earnings exceptions) + 2 payments + 1 (missing for 2016/17 tax year due to its non-availability)
3. Invoices (at least 2) x 5 years
4. Pay remittances (at least 2) x 5 years
5. contracts for self-employment (they are not annual, so I attached those available)
6. Employment evidence

All in all, I am concerned regarding my application being returned due to non-availability of the NIC class 2 payments for the 2016/17 tax year due to ITS NON AVAILABILITY.

Can you please advise how to proceed as I do not want to wait till summer to apply?

Thank you

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Re: NI contributions for PR: still missing for 2016/17

Post by a.s.b.o » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:19 pm

any suggestions please?

Many thanks