ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea Family Permit - job and accommodation

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BritGirl1
Newly Registered

Eea Family Permit - job and accommodation

Post by BritGirl1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi, can someone help?
I'm British and my husband is Canadian.
We want to apply for an eea family permit to relocate to the UK.

For EEA FP application (Surinder Singh route), does he need to provide details of planned accommodation in the UK? We already have somewhere to live.
Also I already have a job offer. Should I mention this?
I also saw recently someone had been refused an fp as they hadn't included travel booking details but I thought it was suggested you not book travel until you get your fp?

Any help is appreciated!

vinny

Re: Eea Family Permit - job and accommodation

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 pm

BritGirl1 wrote:I also saw recently someone had been refused an fp as they hadn't included travel booking details but I thought it was suggested you not book travel until you get your fp?
Some refusals are without merit. Else, there would not be any successful appeals.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

BritGirl1
Newly Registered

Post by BritGirl1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 am

Thanks Vinny, fair point!

Can anyone answer my questions ref accommodation and job offer and travel booking details?

BritGirl1
Newly Registered

Post by BritGirl1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Anyone? :|