ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveen_k_das
Newly Registered

Questions on EC

Post by naveen_k_das » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi group ,

I have generally been very quiet since the time i filed my Hsmp application. I am planning to apply for my EC within the next 1 week assuming my application comes thru ( a decision has been made and i am awaiting my courier)

Would appreciate your patience and time to answer some of my queries on the EC process.

General Questions
1)EC Fund requirement: My plan is that i would apply for EC first ,go over to the UK and after a couple of months once
things are stable then have my wife go for stamping . My question is ..... for my EC stamping(as a primary applicant) do i
need to show funds sufficent for me alone or irrespective of me going first i need to show funds for my wife.
2)I assume only the experience letters covering the past 1 year needs to be submitted, in my case i have been in around 5
companies spanning the last 9 years but for the recent year and 3 months i have been with the same company till date -- thus
i wont be showing a experience letter for the same. Is that fine .... ofcourse i will be providing 7 proofs that i currently
work for the current company including IDcards, business card , hike letters etc.
2)Regarding CA Certificate -
i)Is it known by other names
ii)For the CA certificate does it need a seal or something or just the details of the CA is suffient
iii) i assume a plain paper is sufficent and not a stamp paper,
iv)I assume it doesnt need to be notarised
v)I will be showing 3 bankaccount statements( including my salary account) , do i uniformly need to show bank statements of
6 months each for all 3 accounts , or is it sufficient enough that the salary account requires 6months statement and the
rest could be of 1 month duration.
vi)In case i am showing 3 bankstatements , is the certificate of balance required seperately for the 3 accounts
vii)Can i just show just the certificate of balance for the 3 seperate accounts and not present ,3 bank statements.
viii)Is there a special format for certificate of balance or do i just go by what the bank gives me.
ix)2 weeks back i sold some of my stocks,this is linked to 1 of the 3 accounts that i would be showing ( bank statment), do i
need to provide any supporting evidence to explain where the credit amount came from in the statement(its around a lakh)?
What do you propose ?
x) for immoveable property is the xerox copy of the sale deed sufficent or are there any other docs required to support it?
xi)Does the CA Certificate need to include current liabilities like loans etc

Questions from the VAF2 form

1.3 Other Names --> since i am providing an affidavit to iron out name discripancies , would i be entering the other names
from the affidavit here or is the intent for this different
4.5 Will your spouse be travelling with you --> Some confusion for me what Yes and No means
for my case where i plan to have my wife's EC stamped after a couple of months do i give it as a YES or a NO

4.10 and 4.11 with regards to the Children travelling --> I assume its similar to the ideology of 4.5 on Yes's and No's
6.4.13 How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependents ?--> what does this imply,
what would this include ? I assume its safe to leave it as zero

6.4.14 How much do you spend each month on living cost
should this include my home loan that i pay ?
In my case me and my spouse work and we share the bills etc .
i)How do i play this out
ii)should i just blindly take a safe figure of 20K or is there a different angle to this
iii) Does this need to include my homeloan , my homeloan emi goes out of my salary account.

Thanks so much

Regards
Naveen