ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview on Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Interview on Naturalization

Post by kumarpv19 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Dear Experts,

I have appplied for my naturalization on June 2016 month end, I haven't received any reply till mid of february 2017. So I have started chasing homeoffice for an update. I have got a reply that my application is not yet processed.

With in a couple of days of update, I got mail stating to attend an interview with UKVI Liverpool. I haven't received any docuements or not stated on what purpose they are interviewing me. All they stated is that it is mandatory to attend interview, if I am appointing any soliciter or any of relatives are attending with me, then i have state early.

Can some one suggest what is the purpose of the interview.

Regards,
Venkat P

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Interview on Naturalization

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Without know your immigration history etc, no one can tell you why you have been called for an interview.

It is not 'mandatory' to have an interview for a citizenship application. There must be something in your history that has flagged up with HO.

Not sure if it is anything to do with your incorrect marital declaration in the spouse visa

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1457606

Or an issue with your previous Tier 1 General, tax discrepancies or TOEIC maybe.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Maxmilan

Re: Interview on Naturalization

Post by Maxmilan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:41 am

[quote=kumarpv19 post_id=1458509 time=1487947933 user_id=79816]
Dear Experts,

I have appplied for my naturalization on June 2016 month end, I haven't received any reply till mid of february 2017. So I have started chasing homeoffice for an update. I have got a reply that my application is not yet processed.

With in a couple of days of update, I got mail stating to attend an interview with UKVI Liverpool. I haven't received any docuements or not stated on what purpose they are interviewing me. All they stated is that it is mandatory to attend interview, if I am appointing any soliciter or any of relatives are attending with me, then i have state early.

Can some one suggest what is the purpose of the interview.

Regards,
Venkat P
[/quote]
Hi Kumarpv19
Can I ask did you get any result after your interview please?
Thanks