ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katiasn
Newly Registered

PR form

Post by katiasn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi there,

I can't get my head around this form :(
Can someone help me, please?
The case is:
Bulgarian couple, came in 2010, working since day 1 in UK, have a 3 year old kid.
1. Can I fill in 1 application and add my partner and our daughter to it? Or I have to fill inn 2 forms and don't add the child at all?
2. If I can fill 1 application do I have to send P60, proof of address, letter from employer, payslips for my partner as well or the documents have to be only relating to me - I am the main applicant.
3. Do I really have to send ALL payslips and bank statements for the last 5 years? Or I can attach only a few for each year?

Thank you very much!
Any help appreciated! :)

MrSlyFox

Re: PR form

Post by MrSlyFox » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:14 pm

katiasn wrote:Hi there,

I can't get my head around this form :(
Can someone help me, please?
The case is:
Bulgarian couple, came in 2010, working since day 1 in UK, have a 3 year old kid.
1. Can I fill in 1 application and add my partner and our daughter to it? Or I have to fill inn 2 forms and don't add the child at all?
2. If I can fill 1 application do I have to send P60, proof of address, letter from employer, payslips for my partner as well or the documents have to be only relating to me - I am the main applicant.
3. Do I really have to send ALL payslips and bank statements for the last 5 years? Or I can attach only a few for each year?

Thank you very much!
Any help appreciated! :)

1. One person who has been a qualified person can sponsor their family members for permanent residence after five years of residence. However your daughter doesn't have PR yet, PR is acquired after five years residence and she can't meet the requirement if she is three years old. She can't obtain PR until she has resided in the UK for Five Years.
2. Not if you are sponsoring your wife. You must show your a qualified person and your wife has been residing in the UK and the family relation (i.e. marriage certificate)
3.The more evidence the stronger your case.

katiasn
Newly Registered

Post by katiasn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank you for your reply.

So I will take off our daughter from the application.
Not sure what you mean by "Not if you are sponsoring your wife." - 2 of us are employed. I am not sponsoring him. We are not married. We are partners.

Ok, I will include as much document/evidences as possible :)

Thank you

MrSlyFox

Post by MrSlyFox » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:07 am

katiasn wrote: Not sure what you mean by "Not if you are sponsoring your wife." - 2 of us are employed. I am not sponsoring him. We are not married. We are partners.
Thank you
Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood, Then you will each have to fill out an individual application for EEA PR.

katiasn
Newly Registered

Post by katiasn » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi,

So do I understand it correctly by saying that you can add a family member to your application, only if they are not working, staying at home and you are "sponsoring" them?

Thank you