ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (o) extention to Flr FP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrukh11
Newly Registered

Flr (o) extention to Flr FP

Post by farrukh11 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:51 pm

hi all .

i came in uk in 2008 as student applied psw in 2011 when it finished applied flro and granted 30 months leave. i am self-employed and my income is really low. i am married and have a kid who is British citizen. now my extension is due and i got some questions regarding .

1: my partner claiming benefits as single parent ( as i am not allowed for any benefits) . she gets income support housing benefit and child tax credit.
2: i have limited proves on same address.
3: i have no proves on joint names.

in flr fp application there is a section about benefits . i have filled all benefits my partner receiving. but my solicitor is saying it will be difficult for you to get visa as i dnt have much proves of address and also in one section it says about joint proves .
if anyone can please suggest me what to do in this situation .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Flr (o) extention to Flr FP

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:28 am

1: my partner claiming benefits as single parent ( as i am not allowed for any benefits) . she gets income support housing benefit and child tax credit.
This will be a problem. Tax Credits MUST be claimed in JOINT names. She is NOT a single parent if you are living there. HB department MUST be notified as your income will be used to determine what she is entitled to claim. Not informing the benefit departments that she is NOT single and claiming as a single parent is benefit fraud.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.