ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Based of EuFam - Delay

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ka01
Newly Registered

Naturalization Based of EuFam - Delay

Post by ka01 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi guys i found this online channel very helpful.
i got help by reading the experience shared in the site by others but finally created an account to seek help.
my Application time line: 5 yrs EuFam (Note : i already got my 10 years EU3 in May 2016)
Applied first 1 july 2016
Acknowledgement : 10 Aug 2016
Second Letter with additional doc : 10 nov 2016
document sent : 15 Nov 2016
Acknowledgement : 17 nov 2016
Awaiting approval:-------

Since then no communication i call them on last week saying still continue to process, no convictions , i don't drive either.
I have few friends who applied same time as i mostly Eufam all genuine cases some had 10 yrs card been delayed but Only Pakistani /bangla nationals, I am wondering what is causing such a delay i can see in the forum many applied same time as me or even after me got approval.
One of my colleague in security from EU applied in Septemer 2016 got approval last week even he was convicted plus took social in 2010-2011 due to recesion jobless.
any idea guys or someone can share if they are in same boat

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Naturalization Based of EuFam - Delay

Post by max307 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

@ka01 I wouldn't worry too much, it looks like the delay is general as others have been posting similar concerns. The next ceremony is April 21st so in my view you have a good chance of being included, apparently they send invitation letters 4 or 5 weeks before it is scheduled to occur so there is still time if you get approval in the coming weeks.

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-ceremonies

ka01
Newly Registered

Post by ka01 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:36 am

max307 wrote:@ka01 I wouldn't worry too much, it looks like the delay is general as others have been posting similar concerns. The next ceremony is April 21st so in my view you have a good chance of being included, apparently they send invitation letters 4 or 5 weeks before it is scheduled to occur so there is still time if you get approval in the coming weeks.

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-ceremonies
Hi max thanks for your input but 4 to 5 weeks they sent invitation not Approvals as i think when they send aproval they give like 4 to 5 weeks to pay the 950 + photo +gnib so technically speaking i believe no more approval for April ? God know when will be the next ceremony they are going back to the old days , and ceremony are becoming one 2 or 3 a year which should be at least once in two months.
but my understanding is that mostly delay are eufam /Irish associations and if eufam from certain countries which add more time :-)

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:29 am

Yeah i belive it's true they look more at people from some countries Mostly when it comes to EU4FAM

They also look more when you have history in Europe before Ireland not just UK as people think. they more your profile is big , it also take more time to check it up.

But some nationalities get approved faster than others is a Fact ! . I also know that some nationalities are under fire because of vantage operation that clearly published the nationalities they were targeting for immigration traffic crackdown.

Another problem are people from some country have the same that's crazy , if somebody else did something wrong with same name they will take more time thats the process unfortunately.

But a great guy from "banglad" here was approved just in 6 month in february 2017. so at the end it's on case by case basis.

Keep believing it will just have to come. :mrgreen:

ka01
Newly Registered

Post by ka01 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:06 am

broli wrote:Yeah i belive it's true they look more at people from some countries Mostly when it comes to EU4FAM

They also look more when you have history in Europe before Ireland not just UK as people think. they more your profile is big , it also take more time to check it up.

But some nationalities get approved faster than others is a Fact ! . I also know that some nationalities are under fire because of vantage operation that clearly published the nationalities they were targeting for immigration traffic crackdown.

Another problem are people from some country have the same that's crazy , if somebody else did something wrong with same name they will take more time thats the process unfortunately.

But a great guy from "banglad" here was approved just in 6 month in february 2017. so at the end it's on case by case basis.

Keep believing it will just have to come. :mrgreen:
I think i know that guy who was blocked not sure about his id , This is crazy because people who got 10 years and i have kids in the country (Irish) my first port of entry in Europe was Dublin never been ban or deported or lived in any country except Ireland (did visited UK and Spain) with legal visa. I am saying this because i know many guys from certain nationalities who were here longer, genuine marriage, professional job (not like me security :-) ) pay huge tax but they been holded longer compare to other nationalities for example if you are from US/CA/AUS with eufam more likely you get it in couple of months and for EU 5yrs it like changing driving license i know it because a guy applied Oct 2016 got approval in 1st week feb (with convictions (Drunk Driving and speed + social payment recipient) work with us in security.
i asked them when is the next ceremony they said no idea but may be next one is going to be June before summer break but i would like people who are on same boat can ask them when is the next ceremony in a way will there be another ceemoney after april will it be before summer break ? i am sure they can provide some information not exactly when but can say like before summer break or after before mean June after means september

viratkohli1

Post by viratkohli1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:23 am

I apply based eufam, as my wife is polish and I am from Bangladesh, I got approval in 17th January, I don't think which country you are from it's matter,as long you full fill their requirements. Its take 6 month 15 days to get my approval. So be patient it will come.some cases take time.I have 4 driving conviction as well but they were back in 2011/12.But I didn't hide them as I was 4 time in court for this and pay all fines.

ka01
Newly Registered

Post by ka01 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm

viratkohli1 wrote:I apply based eufam, as my wife is polish and I am from Bangladesh, I got approval in 17th January, I don't think which country you are from it's matter,as long you full fill their requirements. Its take 6 month 15 days to get my approval. So be patient it will come.some cases take time.I have 4 driving conviction as well but they were back in 2011/12.But I didn't hide them as I was 4 time in court for this and pay all fines.
Thanks viratkohli1 and congrats for the approval i know some file can be quick your one of those lucky one ! but there is something which isn't working in INIS no body no why as i can tell you i never been to Garda station except to attest documents (my child passport) there is for sure something which causing delay and they are and were never been clear as why applicants get delayed i know if some one hide their offence will defo get delayed or been in radar of garda then for sure expect delay.
Any way hope some good news may knock our doors who've been waiting :-)

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:09 pm

@ka01 naturalisation is a privilege and not a right so you will need to sit tight and wait for the outcome, unfortunately there is no much else we can do.

iCloud
- thin ice -

Post by iCloud » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:43 pm

ka01 wrote:
viratkohli1 wrote:I apply based eufam, as my wife is polish and I am from Bangladesh, I got approval in 17th January, I don't think which country you are from it's matter,as long you full fill their requirements. Its take 6 month 15 days to get my approval. So be patient it will come.some cases take time.I have 4 driving conviction as well but they were back in 2011/12.But I didn't hide them as I was 4 time in court for this and pay all fines.
Thanks viratkohli1 and congrats for the approval i know some file can be quick your one of those lucky one ! but there is something which isn't working in INIS no body no why as i can tell you i never been to Garda station except to attest documents (my child passport) there is for sure something which causing delay and they are and were never been clear as why applicants get delayed i know if some one hide their offence will defo get delayed or been in radar of garda then for sure expect delay.
Any way hope some good news may knock our doors who've been waiting :-)
@ka01

It also depends on individual who is dealing with your file in the naturalization office. Some people try to process the application faster and some are just lazy do some delays withing being any reasons.

@viratkohli1 Congrulation Bro - Hope to see you on 21st of April. আপনাকে অনেক অভিনন্দন.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi jus a Quick questions .

I have been told by citizenship department to send thm a update GNIB . Few months ago . I finally got my update 5 year stamp4eufam n i sent the pic via email to the office . Do you think i have chance for 21th April ?? Becaz i think this is the last requirement to send a GNIB copy .. or am i wrong ?
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰