ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgment letter - Please help me

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

willxp
Newly Registered

Acknowledgment letter - Please help me

Post by willxp » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Dear All,

Last week, the post office tried delivery a registered letter from INIS but I wasn´t at home and I lost the date to collect it because I was traveling. I think it was the acknowledgment letter because I sent the documentation to immigration office a 1 month ago. Now the letter is in a depot of returned letters in Roscommon. :(

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I need to do?

Thanks!

madmedman
Pakistan

Re: Acknowledgment letter - Please help me

Post by madmedman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey there. If you search through my previous posts, I had the exact same problem although the correspondence was from another section of the INIS. I ended up writing to them and asked them to send the letter to me again. They responded very promptly.

Was it possibly a citizenship acknowledgment letter?

willxp
Newly Registered

Post by willxp » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 pm

madmedman wrote:Hey there. If you search through my previous posts, I had the exact same problem although the correspondence was from another section of the INIS. I ended up writing to them and asked them to send the letter to me again. They responded very promptly.

Was it possibly a citizenship acknowledgment letter?
I think it is the acknowledgment letter because I applied for EU1 in January and now I'm waiting. Did they send your letter again after your request? I can't see your previous posts...

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi. They sent the letters back within a few days. All I did was write to them mentioning my details and the tracking number of the missed letter that was on the anpost card.

I couldn't get a contact number for them and they never replied to my email. But the letter worked.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:33 pm

I am very sure the Knowledgmnt letter come in normal post and only disicion letter come in registered post ..

I can be wrong but that what i noticed in my case .
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰